PaymentWorks is looking to hire a new Business Development Representative to join our incredibly successful sales team. This person will be responsible for driving our early-stage sales cycle to develop new sales opportunities. The BDR is considered the first line of attack in our growth strategy and works closely with both the sales and marketing teams.
Are you competitive, self-motivated, and an overachiever? Do you have previous sales experience or are you looking to break into sales? If you’re passionate about connecting with universities, healthcare sites, government agencies, construction companies, and financial services institutions- prospecting new leads, and becoming a part of a growing team, join us.
The right candidate will be a precise and factual communicator, an excellent listener who is a self-motivated, natural problem solver, and who digs the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic environment selling a product that solves a real-world problem.
What you will do:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (100+ outbound calls per day) to book qualified appointments for our Field Sales Representatives.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the field sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Detailed tracking of all activities in Salesforce and Salesloft.
- Report to the Director of Sales on (daily/weekly/monthly) sales results.
- Clearly communicating value proposition over the phone by thoroughly understanding the Paymentworks platform and business value.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Your high energy, enthusiasm, and ambition enables you to want to grow in your career in Sales or Business Development
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM system.
- A keenly developed competitive nature with the ability to overcome common objections.
- Listening skills and ability to lead a conversation through open-ended questions.
- Strong working knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organizational skills and effective multi-tasking ability.
- Ideally, a minimum of six months of business development or equivalent role where you demonstrated the ability to meet and exceed your goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
About us and what we offer:
- We provide a challenging, driven environment where career growth is not only possible but probable.
- We encourage and reward initiative, drive, creative thinking, and ownership of the process and procedure implementation.
- We measure outcomes based on activity and, more importantly, the results.
- Competitive salary and compensation package with a robust 401k offering.
- Generous PTO paid holidays and paid sick leave.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
Applicants with all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are encouraged to apply. No agencies, please.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: email@example.com