PaymentWorks is a SaaS provider looking for a full-time Solution Architect to work with our enterprise customers to ensure a smooth system integration between PaymentWorks and their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
This position is a member of the technical staff on our Implementation team, reporting to the Director of Technical Operations.
About PaymentWorks: PaymentWorks is the market-leading Supplier Information Management (SIM) platform, enabling enterprises to streamline the collection and maintenance of supplier credential information to ensure operational efficiency and regulatory compliance. PaymentWorks’ ERP agnostic service offers a revolutionary, new solution to a complex problem by making it easy for companies to join, use and connect with each other leveraging a unique social networking model.
- Responsible for managing or executing configuration, integration, and deployment of the PaymentWorks environment in customer environments.
- Technical communication to customers and partners regarding product functionality and implementation approaches.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Oversight of third party resources involved with ERP-specific integration tasks.
- Prioritization of product improvement feedback to engineering to further optimize technical integrations.
- Previous proven experience managing technical integrations
- A high-level of technical aptitude is required: this role involves technical conversations with IT departments, software developers, and system administrators.
- Experience with Project Management (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Previous professional-services experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of development methodologies and technologies in one or more than of the following:
- REST APIs
- SSO / SAML
- Python / Django
- Experience with enterprise ERPs (PeopleSoft, Banner, SAP) preferred
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) and SSO integration preferred
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment, without a lot of structure
- Creative, resourceful, and willing to take on whatever challenges are required to get the job done
- Results-oriented: Proven ability to achieve and exceed personal and professional goals
- Empathetic, with good listening/solution skills
- Strong communications skills with spoken and written English
- Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience preferred
- The Company’s office is in Waltham, MA. However, the Solution Architect can be located anywhere in the continental United States. Occasional trips will be required.
- This position may require up to 25% travel.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org