PaymentWorks is looking for a Solution Architect to act as a strategic technical resource for our integration partners and enterprise customers.
The solution architect will be a member of the Solution Services team, the charter of which is to ensure the success of our partners and enterprise customers in the planning, design and implementation of their PaymentWorks adoption, integration and related infrastructure.
In addition to providing technical guidance and, where needed, participating directly on implementation projects, the solution architect will develop materials and programs that define and certify partner adherence to implementation best practices.
- Act as the primary technical interface with implementation partners. Support partner and customer integration projects through administrative support and selective configuration of the platform.
- Provide billable and non-billable strategic guidance for partners and enterprise customers.
- Analyze and triage customer solution issues and develop remediation plans. As needed, work with PaymentWorks Engineering or through PaymentWorks administrative console for resolution.
- Develop technical enablement materials for partners and enterprise architects. Participate in the development of a partner certification program. * Develop ERP-specific documentation and integration methodologies; work with the PaymentWorks Product team to optimize interfaces.
- Work with the PaymentWorks Product team to provide feedback on design and functionality requirements as learned from prospects.
- 8+ years working with enterprise applications and architectures
- Previous proven experience managing technical integrations
- Experience with enterprise ERPs (e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP) required
- Experience with integration platforms (iPaaS) and methodologies preferred
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) and SSO integration preferred
- Computer Science / Software Engineering education preferred
- Previous professional-services experience preferred
- Empathetic, with good listening/solution skills. Strong communications skills with spoken and written English
Why work here?
- We have a proven market need
- We have significant growth expectations
- Our product stops payments fraud (yes, we regularly stop bad guys!)
- We are small and nimble and we move fast. New ideas, new problems to solve, and new customers happen every day.
- We respect that you have a life outside of work (i.e., we have options for flexible work schedules and we have great benefits including unlimited PTO)
- Every employee has an impact - no one here is a cog in a machine
At PaymentWorks, we base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications - we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are welcomed.
Applicants must pass a background check prior to being officially accepted for employment.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org