Territory Sales Manager - Enterprise SaaS
PaymentWorks is looking for a new Territory Sales Manager to bring new enterprise customers onto our SaaS platform. You’ll be joining two successful sales managers who have exceeded goal - landing 2MM+ in ARR this year - and now it’s time to hit the gas pedal! This person will source and close enterprise sales opportunities - managing the flow of their sales process: generating leads, qualifying accounts, discovery, presentation, demo, and contract negotiation.
- Work closely with a dedicated BDM to research accounts and generate sales leads
- Cultivate a geographic sales territory - through both inside and outside sales activities - to meet or exceed quarterly individual and team goals
- Develop sufficient product and process knowledge to become highly consultative - presenting to all the key stakeholders at Fortune 1000 Companies
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of account hand-offs
- Maintain detailed tracking of all activities in Salesforce
- Report to the VP of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Eight years of business experience, with a minimum of two years of SaaS sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Ability to work with minimum direct supervision and with demonstrated initiative
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Listening skills and ability to lead a conversation through open-ended questions
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good organizational skills and an effective multi-tasking ability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Virtual (located East of the Mississippi River, preferably in the Northeast).
- The Company is based in Boston.
We are the market-leading “business identity platform” that ensures enterprise customers can have trust in all the entities with whom they do business. Our SaaS solution facilitates the payment process, enabling our customers to : 1) prevent fraud, 2) ensure regulatory compliance, and 3) create efficiency around the collection of identity elements required to make payments to external entities (individuals and suppliers).
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: email@example.com