Training Manager, Enterprise SaaS
PaymentWorks is looking for a Training Manager to join our Enablement Team to onboard and train our enterprise customers. First and foremost, this person engages hands-on with customers to develop and deliver customized trainings, tools, and collateral to ensure overall success with the product. We seek a problem-solver who considers any obstacles they encounter and can implement creative solutions.
The ideal candidate is a reliable, detail-oriented individual with a enthusiastic focus on improving the customer experience. The role requires a trustworthy, self-motivated, top-notch communicator who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. We offer a challenging environment where the pace of each individual’s career growth is driven by the level of their commitment and contribution to the business.
What you will do
- Ensure projects remain within scope and identify unique training needs as applicable.
- Manage customer expectations, inquiries, issues and requests.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for PaymentWorks.
- Train customers on features and best practices.
- Collaborate with Enablement team members to ensure trainings contain consistent, reusable content.
- Identify new training opportunities, design and deliver scalable ways to train users with high-quality learning tools, virtually and on-site.
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs and improve them based on data collected.
- Create and maintain a database of training materials (e.g. videos and documentation)
- Minimum of four years of training experience which include creating training videos and documentation, with two years of relevant client management experience, for an enterprise SaaS company
- Strong presentation skills, including great attention to detail, organizational skills. and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent client-facing and written / verbal communication skills – comfort presenting to senior executives and key stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 30-40% for onsite training, if needed.
About us and what we offer
- We encourage and reward initiative, drive, creative thinking, and ownership of the process and procedure implementation.
- We measure outcomes based on activity and, more importantly, the results.
- Generous PTO paid holidays and paid sick leave.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org