Manager of Demand Generation
As we continue to scale up as a company, PaymentWorks needs a Demand Generation Manager with an action mindset, who is ready to jump in and immediately have an impact. We have ambitious pipeline goals across multiple verticals and channels, and this role will be key to our success. This is an influential, cross-functional role that will build a demand gen machine from the ground up.
The Demand Generation Manager will develop a program mix that will be integral to our land and expand goals. The ideal candidate will have experience executing demand gen programs in higher education, state and local governments, K-12, healthcare and/or financial verticals, and will be ready to be an active contributor from week one. Success will be measured upon the ability to create and build programs that continually provide marketing qualified leads.
In this position you will:
- Own the architecture and implementation of a demand generation infrastructure using the HubSpot platform, including: marketing automation processes, lead nurturing, scoring and analytics.
- Architect the creation, revision, and ongoing measurement of digital, email, and social marketing campaigns.
- Design and monitor reporting metrics and analysis to measure the impact of our marketing investments and to improve pipeline performance.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Partnership teams to ensure productive lead hand-offs and gather feedback on prospect quality, iterating as needed.
- Deploy campaigns and manage the prospect database; own Salesforce integration, data hygiene and compliance.
- 3+ years of experience working in a demand generation-oriented marketing role, with preference given to SaaS B2B experience in higher education. SLED, K12, healthcare and/or financial verticals (and a portfolio to show off your success)
- Proficiency with Hubspot, including relevant certifications and experience with integration of Hubspot other technologies like Salesforce.com
- Experience in maintaining data hygiene and with email regulatory compliance
- Ability to use Google Analytics as a measurement tool for your success
- Experience with paid placement and how to measure and maximize it for impact
- An excitement to navigate through uncharted territory and help to scale the marketing function within a growing department
Why work here?
- We have a proven market need
- We have hockey stick growth expectations
- Our product stops payments fraud (yes, we regularly stop bad guys!)
- We are small and nimble and we move fast: new ideas, new problems to solve, and new customers happen every day
- We respect that you have a life outside of work (i.e., we have options for flexible work schedules and we have great benefits including unlimited PTO)
- Every employee has an impact - no one here is a cog in a machine
Applicants must pass a background check prior to being officially accepted for employment.
PaymentWorks bases our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications-we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are welcomed.
PaymentWorks digital supplier onboarding automates complex payee-management processes for every payee to eliminate the risk of business payments fraud, reduce cost and ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org