PaymentWorks is looking for a data analyst to work on our product and payments teams. As our first full-time analyst, you will work with all areas of the business to provide actionable insight into a wide variety of business and technical processes. Your work will help shape our payments fraud protection system, and facilitate billions of dollars in annual payments for our customers.
In your first month you will:
- Begin familiarizing yourself with the product, processes, and team, in order to provide analysis of historical data
- Familiarize yourself with the data stores and flows that back our product
- Begin familiarizing yourself with our algorithmic fraud protection and risk mitigation processes
- Immerse yourself in the world of supplier management, payment processing, and B2B payment fraud
In your first quarter you will:
- Continue gaining familiarity and expertise with our data and processes
- Audit existing reports for accuracy and areas of improvement
- Become an expert in our product and processes in order to provide informed, proactive, forward-looking modeling
- Work with our engineering team to define the requirements for reporting infrastructure
The ideal candidate has:
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- Detailed knowledge and 3+ years of experience with data analytics and modeling. Financial modeling experience is an added bonus
Applicants with all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must pass a background check prior to being officially accepted for employment.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: email@example.com