Channel Sales Manager (Banks)
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging and exciting goals. We’re looking for a high-energy individual who is ready to learn and take ownership. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. This is a hugely impactful role in which success could mean huge success for the company and future growth within the role.
Our Bank Channel Account Manager is responsible for working with one of the largest banks in the world. This is a newly signed partnership that is growing from a sales, marketing and technology integration perspective. You will need to work closely with our internal go to market team (sales, marketing, and partnerships) in conjunction with the bank's sales and marketing team to manage all aspects of the relationship. This will include sales, enablement, planning, program execution and coordination of internal and external departments. This role will report directly to the head of Strategic Partnerships.
You will own:
- Own the overall bank partner relationship and success
- Collaborate with our partner from a sales, marketing, and tech perspective
- The sales number coming from the bank
- Our channel sales process with the bank
- Cross team collaboration with product, sales, marketing, finance, etc to ensure communication and success
A day in the life:
- Act as an advocate for our partners internally and be an advocate of PaymentWorks with our partner
- Establish trusted relationships with key stakeholders while driving the continued value of PaymentWorks solutions and services
- Coordinate internally with sales on accounts and help progress pipeline activity
- Be the key resource to answer common product and service questions
- Collaborate and share partner feedback internally with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and other teams to enhance ongoing outcomes for partner and PaymentWorks
- Manage weekly updates of activity in salesforce.com
- Work with marketing to create and update partner information/collateral on a proactive basis
- Work with the bank’s leads to accomplish overarching goals and key performance metrics
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews to review goals, progress, and future opportunities
- Establish weekly or bi-monthly cadence for partner tracking toward quarterly goals
- Five or more years of experience in a similar relationship driven role (preferably with banks)
- A self-starter who enjoys working with people
- Strong desire to learn, grow, and have a positive impact
- Experience in direct sales, channel sales or business development
- Ability to navigate large matrixed organizations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong project management and coordination skills
- Highly resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills
- Interest in being part of a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work remotely with travel 30%
Why work here?
- We have a proven market need
- We have hockey stick growth expectations
- Our product stops payments fraud (yes, we regularly stop bad guys!)
- We are small and nimble and we move fast. New ideas, new problems to solve, and new customers happen every day.
- We respect that you have a life outside of work (i.e., we have options for flexible work schedules and we have great benefits including unlimited PTO)
- Every employee has an impact - no one here is a cog in a machine
At PaymentWorks, we base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications-we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are welcomed.
Applicants must pass a background check prior to being officially accepted for employment.
The PaymentWorks digital supplier onboarding platform automates complex payee-management processes for every payee to eliminate the risk of business payments fraud, reduce cost and ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org