Business Development Representative
PaymentWorks is looking to hire a new Business Development Representative to join our incredibly successful sales team. This person will be responsible for driving our early stage sales cycle to develop new sales opportunities. The BDR is considered the first line of attack in our growth strategy and works closely with both the sales and marketing teams.
Are you competitive, self-motivated and an overachiever? Do you have previous sales experience or are you looking to break into sales? If you're passionate about connecting with universities and healthcare sites, prospecting new leads, and becoming a part of a growing
team, join us.
The right candidate will be a precise and factual communicator, an excellent listener who is a self-motivated, natural problem solver, and who digs the idea of a fast paced, dynamic environment selling a product that solves a real-world problem.
What you will do:
Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (100+ outbound calls per day) to book qualified appointments
for our Field Sales Representatives.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the field sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Detailed tracking of all activities in Salesforce.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Report to the Director of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong interest in a selling role.
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM system.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to overcome common objections.
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas, preferred.
- Listening skills and ability to lead a conversation through open-ended questions.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Someone looking to launch a career in sales and business development.
- Strong working knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organizational skills and an effective multi-tasking ability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- We provide a challenging, driven environment where career growth is not only possible but probable.
- We encourage and reward initiative, drive, creative thinking and ownership of process and procedure implementation.
- We measure outcomes based on activity and, more importantly, results.
- We offer a competitive salary and attractive comp package.
- We move at the speed needed of a start up, so extra points if you move that fast too.
- Potential for a flexible work schedule.
Applicants with all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives are encouraged to
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: email@example.com