Extended Onboarding Specialist, Enterprise, SaaS
PaymentWorks is looking to hire a full-time Extended Onboarding Specialist on our Enablement team. The Extended Onboarding Specialist is a technical resource who will engage with each customer in the critical first six weeks of the live experience with the platform. This position will provide key navigational and extended training support for a set period of time as customers begin to use the platform.
The ideal candidate will be a reliable, detail-oriented individual with a relentless desire to improve experience and process, ideally with work experience at a B2B SaaS company. A self-motivated, top-notch communicator, excellent listener, natural problem solver who can work in a fast paced, dynamic environment will fit right in.
We encourage and reward initiative, drive, creative thinking and ownership of process and procedures. We offer a challenging, driven environment where career growth is not only possible, but with initiative and drive, is probable.
- Be the go-to contact for new customers (we call them payers) on the platform in the first several weeks of their experience.
- Assist payers with navigational, technical and usage questions.
- Provide and encourage best practices for using the platform.
- Coordinate additional training as needed.
- Be the internal voice for the customer to ensure their concerns are addressed and that they realize value from their investment as quickly as possible.
- Set the payers up for success as they transition to Customer Success and Support.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with supporting, training, and serving customers.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills- you can explain a complex process, write clear instructions and, when necessary, build a strong case for additional support for critical customers.
-A keen set of organizational skills including exceptional attention to detail and the ability to track multiple projects without skipping a beat.
- A desire to make an impact by contributing to the building of a brand-new function in a fast-moving, scaling-up work environment.
- The ability (and desire!) to be creative, resourceful, and you are willing to take on whatever challenges are required to get the job done.
Why Work here?
- We are a small start-up, and we move fast. New ideas, new problems to solve, new customers happen every day.
- We have options for flexible work schedules.
- We have great benefits including unlimited PTO.
- Every employee has an impact- no one here is a cog in a machine.
Applicants with all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
This position reports to the Director of Enablement.
PaymentWorks automates complex payee-management processes for every payee to eliminate the risk of business payments fraud, reduce cost and ensure regulatory compliance.
Applicants must pass a background check prior to be being officially accepted for employment.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org