PaymentWorks is looking for a detail-oriented user experience designer who is interested in shaping our next-generation business identity management platform. As our first UX designer, you will work collaboratively with our product and development teams to build payment and identity management features and products that our users will find intuitive and a joy to use.
In your first month you will:
- Begin familiarizing yourself with the product, processes, and team
- Immerse yourself in the world of supplier management, payment processing, and B2B payment fraud
- Participate in gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Generate static and interactive artifacts to provide clarity and direction to feature development efforts
In your first quarter you will continue to:
- Begin compiling a style guide and asset library for the application
- Incorporate stakeholders in the design and feedback process by leading design sprints, or other activities as appropriate
- Become an expert user of the PaymentWorks application
- Develop a thorough understanding of the vendor management lifespan and B2B payment fraud
The ideal candidate has:
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- Experience building web applications
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- Mastery of the tools needed to design and collect feedback on interactive web applications
- A strong sense of user empathy
Applicants with all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must pass a background check prior to being officially accepted for employment.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org