PaymentWorks is seeking a Product Manager to help us reach the next level in B2B fraud protection and supplier management. This person is responsible for working with customers and internal stakeholders to turn product ideas into reality.
As a member of the PaymentWorks product team, the successful candidate has a desire to become an expert in payment fraud and business identity management. Detail and goal-oriented, the Product Manager plays an integral role in delivering secure, powerful, and easy-to-use features to our users.
In your first month you will:
- Begin familiarizing yourself with the product, processes, and team
- Immerse yourself in the world of supplier management and B2B payment fraud
- Aid in requirements collection and refinement with internal teams and customers
- Contribute to process design and documentation
- Own and guide a small feature through the entire lifecycle, from requirements gathering to production release
In your first quarter you continue to:
- Own and guide multiple features through the complete lifecycle using a data-driven approach
- Develop and distribute documentation—internal and external—for feature releases
- Become an expert user of our SaaS application
- Be on-track to becoming an expert in supplier management and B2B payment fraud
The ideal candidate has:
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- A strong sense of user empathy
- Experience working with Web applications and SaaS products
- Experience with basic statistics and data analytics
Applicants with all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must pass a background check prior to being officially accepted for employment.
To apply for this position, send an e-mail to: email@example.com